In this position, you must provide strong conceptual thinking and technically excellent writing skills. We’ll expect you push the boundaries of creative excellence, understand the power of visuals as part of your writing, and ensure the delivery of required results within timelines.
Must also have the ability to work with all members of the creative department as well as team members from other core departments in order to achieve client satisfaction.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute creative concepts that are on strategy across all media (print, TV, radio, online).
- Generate breakthrough ideas and constantly strive for new, better, more innovative solutions.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Manage workflow efficiently and take responsibility for timing and delivery.
- Partner with account team to develop great work within guidelines and budget of the assignment.
- Work collaboratively with creative partners, other members of creative and core departments.
- Read and perform other pre-production tasks related to your projects.
- Partner with manager to write in multiple branded voices and styles.
- Stay current with changes in technology and demonstrate technical competence.
- Contribute to writing request for proposals (RFP) for new business.
- Contribute to C&B website and social feeds.
- Excellence in execution, idea generation and brainstorming.
- Ability to work with time lines and occasionally quick turn-around.
- Ability to articulate concepts to team members, clients and partners.
- Clear and articulate team communication and relationship building.
- Demonstrates an informed and thoughtful point of view on creative.
- Proactively tracks trends in business and market place relevant to Client business.
- Professional and presentable.
- Must have a strong portfolio of spec or produced work.
- Must demonstrate experience/knowledge in print and interactive.
- Must demonstrate the ability to write long copy.
- Ability to effectively proof and edit copy.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the competency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite a benefit.