Behind C&B Advertising are the many talented art directors, writers, account managers, photographers, directors, and illustrators who work with us in a variety of ways. We’re always interested in adding the right people - full time, on contract, or by project.
We're hiring an Account Manager with agency experience. If you have 1-3 years of experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Potential candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance.
C&B is hiring an Art Director with agency experience.
Do you like to conceptualize creative solutions? Generate strong concepts? Could you climb a mountain with your enthusiasm? And literally climb mountains?
About this Role:
Interact with Copywriters, Creative Director and Account Team to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned client (s).
Oversee (and provide assistance in) the creation of concept boards/storyboards, presentation materials, etc. for projects.
Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned client (s).
Work closely with account team to schedule and monitor all projects.
Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
Assist in making presentations to client.
Work with photographers, animators, and manage post-production on video
Skills Needed for this role:
• Mastered composition techniques (multiple elements and interactive pieces) in producing polished final pieces (i.e., attention to detail).
• Comprehensive computer photo-retouching and image development skills.
Demonstrated complete understanding of:
• Colour theory and colour relationships.
• Typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings (i.e., points, leading, picas, kerning, tracking, cap-height, x-height etc.).
• Perspective and space relationships.
• Page composition and grid structures.
• Print production process, knowledge of production techniques.
• Photography and the photographic process.
Demonstrated ability to:
• Communicate thorough knowledge of assigned client(s).
• Provide effective direction at photo shoots.
• Effectively check and approve work on press.
• Effectively collect electronic materials for output.
• Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
• Manage challenging situations both internally and with the client.
If you love creating advertising campaigns and enjoy a fast paced environment, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume with a link to your portfolio to email@example.com